Arnold Park Picnic Reservations
All Shelter Reservations at Arnold Park online only
To get started: Go to Vestalny.myrec.com
- Login or create an account.
- Reserve or Facilities. To view availability, go to facilities & then calendar, type in date.
- Select a facility & date (There are 4 covered shelters, #4 is currently being rebuilt).
- Fill in purpose (i.e. family reunion) and head count.
- Alcohol Permit - (Optional) Look under Policies & Information. Permit request under “additional information”. You must obtain your own insurance and pay an additional $50.00 fee for an alcohol permit. Payment process is the same as below. Once we have a copy of your insurance and it has been approved by the Town attorney, you will be billed. Please allow two weeks to process the insurance approval.
- Submit. Your request has now been submitted to the Recreation Department for approval. Once approved, you will have seven days to pay to secure your shelter or it will be released back to the public automatically.
- Payment - At this time you can pay online with a credit card (there is a small transaction fee). Payment must be received in 7 days for confirmation. Credit Card payment is immediate confirmation. Once payment is received, your reservation is confirmed by e-mail. If paying by check or cash, bring in your reservation email with payment to the Recreation Department.
- Questions – e-mail email@example.com
Arnold Park Picnic Reservations:
There are three covered picnic shelters at Arnold Park located on Andrews Rd., Vestal. They all have water, power and a charcoal grill. (Shelter #4 is currently under new construction and will not be reserved until the new one is complete)
Cost: The shelters are rented by the day.
Hours: 8:00 AM to a half hour after sunset.
$30.00 - Monday - Thursday Vestal Residents
$50.00 - Monday - Thursday Non-Residents
$75.00 - Friday, Saturday & Sunday Vestal Residents
$95.00 - Friday, Saturday & Sunday Non-Residents
Alcohol is now permitted for $50.00 additional fee per shelter per day and there are insurance certificate requirements. Town Code for Alcohol
Obtaining Insurance for Alcohol Permit
Shelter #1 - holds a maximum of 125 and is the first shelter on the right as you drive through the park. It is across from the playground. This shelter is the same size as shelter #3.
Shelter #2 - holds a maximum of 75 and is the second shelter on the right as you drive through the park.
Shelter #3 - holds a maximum of 125 and is the first shelter on the left as you drive through the park. It is near the sand volleyball court. This shelter is the same size as shelter #1.
Shelter #4 - A new shelter #4 is being constructed. We will not take reservations for this shelter until the completion of the project.
Tents and Inflatable rides are prohibited. No decorating of pavilion structure allowed. All table coverings and fasteners must be removed upon completion of your picnic. There are no refunds and this includes inclement weather. Any problems after 4:00 PM weekdays or anytime on the weekends, please notify the Vestal Police Department at their non-emergency # at 607-754-2111. (Please do not call for maintenance issues) We do not double book so you have your shelter for the entire day. There are NO water fountains AND spigots will be locked. You can go up to the bathroom if you need to fill a coffee urn or to wash up.