Certificate Of Disposition Information

You must submit a written request for a Certificate of Disposition by mail or in person along with a money order or certified bank check made payable to the Town of Vestal Court in the amount of $5.00.  Your written request must include your name at the time of the offense, date of birth, what you were charged with, and the approximate date of offense. Please include your current mailing address with your request.

If you received an ACD (Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal) or the case was dismissed, you will need to provide photo ID for the Court to process the Certificate of Disposition. Please include a copy of your photo ID and have your signature notarized. Certificates of Dispositions for sealed cases only say “SEALED”. If you need to see below the seal, you will need to include a statement authorizing the temporary lifting of the seal for the issuance of the certificate of disposition.

If you are unsure if your case is sealed include the verbiage above in your request.

If you have any further questions on this matter, please contact the Court at 607-748-1514 x322 or x323.