The Town of Vestal Engineering Department is an integral part of the Town’s infrastructure that offers a wide range of services to both individual town departments and the people of our community alike, while maintaining a professional yet friendly manner.
What We Do
Below are a list of a few responsibilities and services offered by our department.
- Development, review, and inspection of new projects
- Provision of water, sewer, or storm drainage records
- Distribution of tax map, R.O.W., and flood plain information
- Issuance of street opening and sewer permits
- Traffic and street light maintenance
- Creation of sidewalk repair contracts
2024 Broome Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
Vestal Memorial Pool
Click on our 'Capital Projects' link to view diagrams and information about the plans for the new Town of Vestal Memorial Pool.
NYSDEC SPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharges Update
TOV MS4 Annual Report (2023)
Highway Department Stormwater Self Audit (2023)
Broome County GIS
NYSDEC Environmental Resource Map
Connor Foster, CPESC
133 Front Street
(607) 786-0980 Ext. 212