What does someone have to do to get a Marriage License?

What do I need to license my dog?

How do I register to Vote?

Can I get a Handicapped Parking permit from the Town Clerk?

Where can I get something Notarized?

Do I get my "Doing Business As" (DBA) license from the Town Clerk?

When are Town Board meetings held?

How do I go about getting permission for a block party?

Can I do Genealogical research at your office?